Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our First Blog!

This is our first blog! Just an update on our lives- We just moved to our new home in Utah and we are amazed at how beautiful it is here. People here are really nice and trusting. Dave is hunting in Wyoming this weekend. It is his once a year hunting getaway. I just flew in from CA- I went to visit my friend Barbara this past week. It was great to see all of my friends. My daughter Michelle and her best friend Carolyn Dellenbach are here to play for the weekend and we are waiting our friend Michelle Eddy to get here and play! More to come soon...

Here is a picture of our new home:

2 comments:

Carolyn Baggett said...

thanks for the super fun weekend!! i loved every minute of it. also thanks for the gifts and the ticket to the show! i LOVE You maaaa

Anonymous said...

Hello Marilyn and David,
First off I would like to introduce my self, Marilyn Craig, and yes, am also from Southern California. My brother Douglas, also lives in Southern California and could past for Davids twim.
I would love to exchange some information with you if your interested.
Best of luck in your new home. I love the northwest, (I moved from Vancouver, Washington to Indiana, just 3 years ago and miss the northwest.) I would never go bac to California to live. Great place to visit.
Thank you for your time,
Marilyn Craig.