Friday, November 7, 2008

VISIT TO THE FROZEN LAND OF REXBURG

Today Dave flew in from Florida and we headed out to Michelles house in Rexburg Idaho so we can see our great son in law Kurtiss play football tomorrow. We were hoping to see Jeff Lang while we were here, but so far we havent gotten a call back.
Jeffffffffff where are u?????
I had Mackenzie and Victoria for a few weeks and we had a great time. I am missing my friends in California and wish I could hear from anyone haha.
Love you all, Marilyn

3 comments:

KJ and Michelle said...

Thanks for coming to visit us!!!! We miss you already! Love you

tara said...

Hi Marilyn, we had a blast with you today. I am glad I found your blog.

arlmar said...

Marilyn: I've been looking for you. Remember Montclair?? I miss you. I don't understand this blog operation, but my email is scrapamt@verizon.net. Arlmar